We are publishing the final program of the Workshop entitled “LIFE Projects for the protection of fish fauna” that will take place on Friday 4th October 2019 at the Park Center “La Fagiana”.
- 9.30 – Opening of the works – Franco Mari, LIFE Program Expert
- 9.30 – The experience of the Lombardy Park of the Ticino Valley – Life Ticino Biosource Project – Cristina Barbieri, Project Manager
- 9.45 – The experience of the CNR (National Research Council) – IdroLIFE Project – Pietro Volta, Project Manager
- 10.00 – The experience of the Fisheries Research Institute of Slovenia – Kaja Plibersek, Project Manager
- 10.15 – The experience of the Canton Ticino – INTERREG SHARESALMO Project – Tiziano Putelli, Technical Manager
- 10.30 – The CERM experience (Spain) – LIFE MIGRATOBRE Project – Marc Orderix Rigo, CERM Coordinator
- 10.45 – The experience of the Molise Region – LIFE Project Nat.Sal.Mo. – Pier Paolo Gibertoni, fish expert
- 11.00 – The conservation of the barbel in the Emilia Romagna Region – LIFE BARBIE Project – Francesco Nonnis Marzano, Project Manager
- 11.15 – The experience of the Lombardy Region – LIFE Project Con.Flu.Po – Davide Ilardo, Financial Manager
- 11.30 – LIFE save Eel? – The LIFEEL project proposal for the conservation of the European eel – Oliver Mordenti
- 11.45 – Blue infrastructures realized with LIFE tool – Cesare M. Puzzi, Fish expert
- 12.00 – The conservation of sturgeons in the Ticino Park – Andrea G. Casoni, biologist
- 12.15 – Closing of the works – The contribution of the LIFE Program to the conservation of fish fauna
A refreshments hour will follow with “Parco Ticino” brand products.
Confirmation is required by 27 September 2019, for information write to email@example.com